Leading dental consulting firm has immediate opportunities available for Management Consultants with experience in small business operations.
As a Levin Group Consultant, you will help our clients improve their businesses through providing best practices in the areas of Management and Marketing by:
Effectively present to clients and their team to educate them on the best practices that will impact their business
Help clients create their vision and execute the appropriate strategies to influence change in their practice
Work with clients to develop and execute effective marketing strategies to grow their patient base
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area of study
- Minimum 5 years experience in small business or clinical environment
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and manage change, sell concepts, manage multiple priorities and effectively lead a training class
- Must be able to travel up to 10 nights per month
- Must display a conservative, professional appearance
- Bilingual-Spanish is a plus
Levin Group is the leading dental consulting firm. We are committed to improving the life of dentists through innovation, integrity and exceeding client expectations
To apply for a career opportunity at Levin Group, Inc., please email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.