Sign up below to schedule an In-Office Practice Analysis™
Sign up below for an In-Office Practice Analysis™ and a Certified Senior Practice Analyst will contact you to schedule your appointment.
What Is It?
An In-Office Practice Analysis™ is the key to unlocking your practice potential. In one day you will receive a huge amount of valuable information, in a format that is easy to understand and immediately useful to you. This is the first step to improve your practice productivity. Know exactly where things really stand.
What Will You Get?
1. Receive a clear path to increased production.
2. Know where you stand with a Comprehensive Assessment of all practice systems.
3. Experienced, certified analysts who have helped thousands of dentists and specialists since 1985.
4. No Traveling — We come to you.
5. Objective Analysis of practice opportunities.
6. Learn what you can do NOW to Start Growing Again.
7. Reduce Your Stress — You don’t have to figure it all out on your own.
8. Targeted Solutions — Get the answers you need.
9. Powerful Recommendations for immediate action.
10. Set Your Practice On Fire — Get better faster with an In-Office Practice Analysis™.
Along with delivering detailed insights into your practice, you have our promise that the In-Office Practice Analysis™ will be instructive for everyone in your practice. Learning where you stand will be a positive experience for you, your staff, and your practice.
How Does It Work?
Based on data from tens of thousands of practices, and completely customized for your unique situation, the Levin Group In-Office Practice Analysis™ will give you a solid read on the state of your practice along with expert recommendations for how to successfully guide your practice through these challenging economic times.
Fortune 500 companies regularly have certified analysts examine their business systems for growth opportunities. Now Levin Group is bringing this proven methodology to dentists and specialists in an affordable and convenient format.
*Fees may be slightly higher for practices in Alaska and Hawaii, as well as for any practices with more than three doctors.