Client Hospitality Coordinator
Leading dental consulting firm has immediate opportunities available for Client Hospitality Coordinator to provide customer service and administrative support in a fast paced corporate environment.
As a Levin Group Client Hospitality Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing services and support for clients and corporate guests while they are at the Levin Group office.
- Class coordination and classroom setup for internal and external training sessions.
- Providing classroom support to our Consulting team.
- Weekly supply orders and maintaining inventory of kitchen and food items.
- Maintaining inventory and preparing shipment of products.
- Providing assistance to other members of the Client Services team, when needed
- High School Diploma, some college level classes preferred
- At least 2 years experience in Customer Service, Administrative or related area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Conservative, professional appearance is required.
Qualified candidates should email a resume to email@example.com
Levin Group is the leading dental consulting firm. We are committed to improving the life of dentists through innovation, integrity and exceeding client expectations