We are seeking a graphic designer to be part of our creative marketing team.
As part of the graphic design team, you will be responsible for:
Create/produce graphics for corporate clients including materials such as logos, stationery, business brochures, sales slicks, invitations, product implementation packages and other marketing/advertising materials, direct mail promotion, etc. according to Levin Group and client style preference and technical standard.
Create/produce graphics for LG corporate division including materials such as logos, stationery, business and/or marketing brochures, fliers, invitations, and other marketing/advertising materials, direct mail promotion, etc. according to Levin Group brand, style preference and technical standard.
Create/produce, according to Levin Group brand, LG product packaging books and manuals including promotional material for the marketing of LG products, events, seminars and newsletters.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 3-5 yrs. advertising or marketing collateral design experience. Brand experience helpful.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with related software: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, MS Office. PowerPoint experience helpful.
- Web design, maintenance experience preferred and related software: Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks a plus
- Knowledge of print production: direct mail, pre-press, file output, 2 and 4-color process offset printing, press inspections.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
To apply: Please send resume with design samples (or link to an online portfolio) to email@example.com Resumes without samples will not be considered.